<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Monday, January 22, 2007 @ 11:03 AM

okay im so tired..
it's 3am and i cant sleep cause i drank coffe.wth right. LOL.nevermind.uhms..today was great! i had fun with my buds,leen jo cat yee mary ! :D we went j8 to catch Night At the museum..I would rate it two and a half star..It was pretty interesting and not to forget , FAKE>hawhawhaw. :D

hey dumdum i want my gumgum

anyway yes..we took neoprints.I was deseperately trying to upload it.But due to the pathetic size of it..Uploading it makes no point! :/ anyway we were stupid enuff to do something to the new print with a heart over my face.grwah!
and yes..i dabao biscuit into the theatre..and many things happened inside.heheheh looks at mary-!

anyway sucha relief that she can tag along:) heehee. anyway cat has pretty mum!i wonder if my dad is gonna kill me if he knws im still awake at 3am blogging while there's school tomorrow. aikes! and so tday was splendid.OH
even if i cant upload neoprints..all of us took plenty of pictures.HEHEHEHEH.
super hia po! whahas. okay im all tired..time for chinese composition!
go adel gogogogoo! :O